Submit a job for posting, tweeting, communicating and sharing with our network.
Looking to work with a dynamic group of individuals who create amazing experiences for Xceed members and associates? Look no further! Our award-winning Marketing department is hiring – check out the new opening here. Plus, we have great opportunities available in some of our other super talented departments! Take a look.
Works in a team-based environment, reporting to the Vice President of Marketing. Under general supervision, designs, coordinates, and develops advertising, marketing campaigns and products and services promotions for all brands controlled by Xceed Financial.
Exciting opportunities are ahead at SRI Federal Credit Union. Be part of the key programs launching in 2017, which include: new mobile first platform, new website, anniversary celebration and annual meeting.
Bring your creative talents, enthusiasm and drive to support our world-class members, the employees of SRI International in Menlo Park and worldwide. Our mission is to make their financial life easier so they can concentrate on important ideas that change the world.
Owning the process end-to-end, the complete marketeer acts as liaison between external and internal resources to develop, launch, manage and measure a marketing plan that mirrors our current initiatives. Ability to “think outside the box” to create material and campaigns focused on our unique members, then rollout the message from paper to electronic. Experience with multiple facets of marketing: creative, industry trends, legal, regulations, compliance, consumer focus, pizazz and common sense.
Develop and coordinate outreach events to stay involved and have a strong presence on the SRI campus and regional offices, as well as develop new SEG groups.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills will be used in content development, clear concise reports, presentations, surveys, marketing proposals and plans. Collaborating with teammates, you’ll take initiative to get things done, but also know when to touch base.
Know your tech! Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator. . . . . . and mobile banking!
Bachelor’s degree and 3 years of marketing experience preferred. Experience in a financial institution a strong plus.
Flexible schedule Monday to Friday 8AM to 5PM
Excellent employee benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401K, paid holiday and vacation.
Ready to jump in? Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Responsible for GLCU’s Marketing Customer Information File (MCIF) database development. By using the MCIF (IDM Online), core banking system (Symitar) and other research sources, this role will assist the marketing department to reach organizational goals and maintain GLCU’s brand. Accountable for data analysis and distribution, report creation, and website analytics for the purpose of providing management with tools for strategic analysis and planning. Ensures compliance with applicable laws, rules, and regulations pertaining to GLCU.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
1. Optimize the use and effectiveness of the MCIF system for research, goal measurement and marketing initiatives.
2. Compile, compare and analyze membership data.
3. Assist AVP Marketing & Community Development to define and manage the use of segmentation data for marketing to members and prospects for direct, email and other initiatives.
4. Responsible for external marketing research, data extraction, list and lead generation.
5. Work with AVP Marketing & Community Development to help establish and track objectives for promotions.
6. Manage on-boarding, cross-sell and off-boarding programs and recommend changes when appropriate.
7. Define, develop and generate monthly reports to include, but not limited to, market share, geographic household penetration, branch target marketing and other key performance metrics as requested.
8. Analysis of overall data to ensure information is reasonable and credible.
9. Maintain and enhance database for tracking Community Development penetration and growth.
10. Pull reports from GLCU’s website, online and mobile analytics for analyzing and reporting increased target marketing efforts.
11. Gather and analyze Return On Investment data for marketing promotions.
12. Requests tracking, reporting, lists and mailing data from IS department when required.
13. Verify data is accurate.
14. Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Project management skills - ability to develop and drive results.
- Communication skills – solid oral and written communications skills with the ability to glean complex ideas into essential concepts and results. Presentation skills applicable to various audiences.
- Highly proficient with Customer Information File systems or similar, understanding of database segments, and Microsoft Office applications.
- Organization skills - ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects and resources meeting deadlines.
- Problem solving - identify problems in a timely manner, research and develop alternative solutions, and resolve problems in early stages. Uses knowledge of the organization to identify helpful resources.
- Decision-making/judgment - ability to make prudent decisions that are timely, well researched, reflect awareness of impact, and are consistent with the credit union’s strategic objectives.
- Time management - effectively prioritizes tasks to use time efficiently and attend to a broad range of activities.
- Self-starter approach to work, able to execute tactically and strategically, with an eagerness to consistently meet and exceed objectives and take on more responsibility.
- Ability to create and expand current data analysis procedures and strategies, including ability to prioritize and remain flexible to shifting community demands.
- The ability to maintain working relationships with the rest of GLCU’s management in contributing to a productive, results oriented climate.
- Two or more years data analysis experience.
- Two years experience working with a customer information database required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Marketing preferred, but not required.