Submit a job for posting, tweeting, communicating and sharing with our network.
The Marketing Automation Specialist works closely with the Marketing Director to effectively execute profitable and strategic marketing programs and campaigns that target Kinecta stakeholders, primarily current or potential members.
This specialist will largely oversee the day-to-day operations of the credit union’s automated marketing programs in order to meet the organization’s objectives and to create operational efficiencies. Under the direction of the Marketing Director, this specialist will primarily help plan, develop, deploy, and monitor automated marketing programs via digital and traditional marketing channels.
The specialist will also execute recurring and one-time marketing projects as needed, which might not require automation but meet the organization’s objectives, such as to actively promote the company’s products and service offerings.
The candidate must possess a sound understanding of marketing automation principles, project management skills, copywriting skills, and have the ability to work with multiple stakeholders in and outside of the organization. This includes but is not limited to graphic and web designers (including
freelancers), marketing automation vendors, informational technology (IT) and product management staff.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Is proactive in identifying opportunities for marketing automation.
- Develops, deploys, and monitors new and existing marketing automation programs. This includes but is not limited to the organization’s existing automation programs such the Documatix on Demand automated email system and Mortgage Returns Client Relationship Management (CRM) by Ellie
- Constructs marketing automation architecture by working with various stakeholders within Marketing, IT, product management, and automation vendors.
- Works with key departments to develop an advanced understanding of the credit union’s core systems, data sources, and processes in order to formulate marketing automation opportunities and proposals.
- Provides reporting on automated program metrics, including results and insights, in order to optimize performance
- Coordinates and executes recurring marketing programs, including but not limited to statement messages and inserts, print and electronic newsletters, and mailings.
- Writes a wide variety of communications for internal and external audiences. This requires the ability to effectively write promotions in the credit union’s special brand voice for digital/social and traditional media, especially email and web content.
- Regularly works with internal and external graphic designers and writers to generate ideas, create, and produce marketing pieces for automated and recurring programs, and special marketing projects.
- Assists the Marketing Director, and the marketing team in general, with various projects as required
- Ensures project are completed according to Marketing Department Service Level Agreements
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to stay well within the credit union's core value structure in every interaction or duty that is carried out.
- Strong understanding of industry-standard Marketing techniques
- Demonstrated experience working with email automation programs, especially email and web page development, and customer data management system
- Ability to write clear and effective marketing copy.
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Computer skills: Intermediate Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Working knowledge of HTML, SQL and Adobe Creative Suite a plus but not required.
- Working knowledge of standard Marketing delivery channels, such as print, social media, radio, television and interactive desirable.
- Standard office practices and procedures.
- Ability to manage multiple projects on time and within budget.
- Techniques for providing a high level of customer service to credit union staff and members, in person and over the telephone.
- Ability to analyze technical information, evaluate alternatives, and make sound independent judgments within guidelines established through credit union policies and procedures.
- Ability to prepare clear, concise, and effective proposals, plans, reports, correspondence, and other written materials.
- Ability to make effective oral presentations to diverse audiences.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with those contacted in the course of the work.
Education, Training and Experience:
Potential candidates for this position must meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications or related field.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the Marketing field
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in marketing automation role, including email marketing
- Strong project management experience in the marketing industry.
- Strong copywriting skills with established track record of copywriting a must
- Financial Services experience highly desirable but not required.
Experience as outlined may be substituted for education on a year-for-year basis.
Employee must adhere to all compliance regulations in the strictest manner during the performance of their job duties.
Star One, Sunnyvale CA
Be a part of one of the most successful financial institutions in the country.
Star One Credit Union is the Silicon Valley's largest, member-owned financial institution. Star One offers financial services to more than 100,000 members worldwide. With assets over $9 billion, Star One is the largest credit union based in Silicon Valley and ranked tenth in total assets among more than 6,500 credit unions nationally.
Advantages of a Credit Union
As a member owned financial institution we are focused on providing long-term financial solutions to all of our members. As a result, we are able to return our profits back to you in the form of money saving benefits, including: higher interest on saving accounts, lower interest rates on loans and reasonable, if any, fees on products and services like checking, credit cards and real estate loans.
Our Mission is to help members improve their lives by delivering valuable financial services.
Business Development Coordinator Sunnyvale
Schedule: Monday - Friday usually 8:00am - 5:00pm (Must be available/flexible to work events frequently outside of normal working hours).
Responsible for development and support of Community & Business Development programs designed to promote Star One’s brand and reputation, to increase Credit Union membership, and to contribute positively to the community. Professionally represents Star One at various corporate and community events including volunteer functions and promotional campaigns. Assists with the research and development of new business partnerships, cultivates membership growth at Select Employer Groups (SEGs) and ongoing SEG relationships.
Experience/Minimum Education Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications or other relative discipline, or the equivalent level of education and experience. Three to four years of progressive experience in sales and/or service, preferably in a financial institution. Event coordination and community involvement and/or political advocacy experience, desired.
Understanding of sales, marketing and business development functions. Familiarity with financial institution products, services, and industry standards. Must be comfortable with making presentations and public speaking. Project management skills a plus.
Excellent service, sales, and interpersonal skills. Strong written and verbal communication skills. Must be well organized, detail oriented and have the ability to work independently under limited supervision, and as a team player. Ability to work in a fast paced environment, prioritize tasks, and effectively complete multiple projects simultaneously. Must be creative, flexible, and innovative with strong computer (including Excel) skills.
MUST HAVE GOOD CREDIT.
We are a proud Equal Opportunity/AAP Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled
Pacific Service Credit Union, Concord, CA
Position Summary: The Marketing and Digital Media Specialist will support all aspects of the marketing function in support of our organizational goals with the primary focus on deepening the share of wallet of existing members and acquiring new business through digital and social channels.
• Assists with the development, implementation, and management of the annual marketing and communication plan that is comprised of a variety of promotional campaigns and touchpoints.
• Coordinates and assists with the creation, management, and implementation of multiple forms of marketing and communication including, but not limited to digital advertising (display and search), video, direct mail and eMail campaigns.
• Coordinates and assists with the creation and implementation of our social media strategy including content creation and posts, advertising, blog creation and management with the goal of increasing engagement and driving business.
• Uses internet and social media monitoring tools to manage and protect our brand which includes responding to posts and complaint resolution.
• Assists with improving organic web traffic through search engine optimization (SEO).
• Assists with research, analysis and implementation of strategies to improve activation, usage and retention of existing members.
• Manages and maintains existing vendor relationships.
• Writes, develops, implements, manages and maintains various forms of communication including, but not limited to ATM marketing screens, branch merchandising, in-branch TV system, brochures, inserts, applications and various other channels.
• Manages and maintains marketing database (MCIF) including monthly processing and bi-annual reporting.
• Produces and analyzes a variety of reports.
• Responsible for website updates and maintenance.
• Provides back-up to Marketing and Communications Manager and other department personnel, as necessary.
• Performs special projects and other responsibilities as assigned.
Knowledge, Qualifications and Skills:
• Education: Bachelor’s degree in marketing, public relations, communications or advertising desired.
Degree in other disciplines or equivalent experience will be considered.
• Experience: Minimum three years marketing experience required; knowledge of credit union industry, financial marketing, regulations and compliance highly desired. Must have experience with a wide variety of marketing channels with an emphasis on digital and social channels. Must have experience with data-based marketing (Integrator, preferred).
• Skills and Abilities: Excellent oral and written communication and cross functional management skills required. Must be a self-starter who is team oriented with a strong service philosophy that is able to multi-task and manage projects from conception to completion with little supervision and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment. Must demonstrate excellent time management, project management and organizational skills. Proficiency in copywriting, editing and proofreading is essential to position. Proficiency in computer programs, (e.g., Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite).
• Extra Credit Skills: You will bring your enthusiasm, collaborative work-style, inquisitive attitude, flexibility, creativity, focus on excellence, strong analytical skills and overall “great-to-work-with” demeanor. Graphic design ability is a plus.
• Travel Required: Minimal travel expected. Any travel during assigned shifts requires ability to operate personal vehicle.
• Hours Required: Exempt employee with a work schedule of Monday through Friday, generally 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Hours may fluctuate moderately to accommodate business needs.
• Environmental Conditions: Work is primarily performed within a cubicle on a second floor of two-story building with elevator. Subject to standard background noise found in an office environment.
Physical Job Requirements: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by the person in this position to successfully perform the essential functions for the position.
• Sit, Stand, Walk: While performing the duties of the job the person in this position is regularly required to sit, stand, walk and move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office equipment etc. The duties in this position may require travel via personal vehicle which may result in long periods of sitting.
• Use of Hands/Fingers: To operate a computer, computer keyboard, mouse and other office productivity machinery, such as but not limited to; a calculator, copy machine and computer printer. The person in this position is frequently required to sit and reach with hands and arms.
• Speech/Hearing: The person in this position frequently communicates via phone and in person. Must be able to talk to/hear clients and colleagues.
• Lifting/Pulling/Carrying: The person in this position must occasionally lift/move up to 20 lbs.
• Bending/Kneeling: The person in this position occasionally moves to retrieve items from low cabinets for use in daily work activities.
Resumes and cover letters can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CommonWealth Central Credit Union, San Jose, CA
We are currently accepting applications for a Marketing Specialist based in our San Jose Corporate Office.
Under the direction of the Vice President of Marketing, your major responsibilities will include:
• Manage advertising/sales promotions by developing ad copy, writing promotional pieces and designing layouts for a variety of media and channels. Work with multiple vendors to facilitate production and publishing of marketing collateral.
• Participate in multi-channel marketing and sales planning, including an analysis of competitive products/services and selling techniques, legislation, budgets, pricing and distribution. Write, design and produce materials such as newsletters, brochures and statement inserts.
• Manage and maintain digital marketing channels including, but not limited to website, social media and mobile advertising.
• Coordinate special events; monitor planning, schedules and implementation as required for proper execution of each event. Represent the Credit Union by attending events as needed, including evening and weekends.
• Conduct market research and recommend product/service modifications or improvements.
Our ideal candidate will possess: strong written and verbal communication skills and prior marketing experience, preferably in the financial services industry. Working knowledge of graphic design, content management systems, HTML and web design software required. Must have the ability to multi-task, work independently and prioritize a variety of tasks and projects in a fast paced environment. Proven attention to detail, strong problem resolution skills and follow through a must. Must be proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe Suite. Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred. A professional appearance and demeanor are required.
For immediate consideration, apply today!
CommonWealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Financial Center Credit Union, over $400 million strong, has been making members dreams come true since 1954. Originally chartered to serve San Joaquin County employees, we currently serve our original sponsor group, their families, and a host of other groups/organizations. Our successful business plan is one of focused differentiation, putting us at the top of the NCUA peer group ranking for over 20 years. With a net worth ratio of over 20%, we pride ourselves on sound financial management and stellar results. Combining a fun work environment with a friendly atmosphere, employment with us is not just a job, but a career. Our mission focuses on providing credit where credit is due. We strive to return true value back to our members and you could be a part of it!
What is this position all about?
We are looking for a responsible, results oriented Director of Marketing to help us execute our mission as a not-for-profit financial cooperative. The Director of Marketing is responsible for improving the credit union's competitive positon, consistent with our mission, within the markets served; coordinate marketing efforts toward the accomplishment of overall initiatives. Project and vendor management; to include coordinating and overseeing direct communication, maintaining project organization and scheduling, project documentation, and preparation of presentations. Omnichannel campaign development, coordination, communication, and processing/evaluation of data. Additional duties include internal communications, event management, and contributing to other duties as needed. Successful candidates will possess strong leadership, analytical and organizational skills.
What would you do?
- Project management to include vendor relations, time and task management and scheduling
- Interact and communicate with all those impacted by promotions, new products, ad campaigns, and collateral material
- Develop, direct, and implement production and distribution of all marketing materials, ranging from traditional to digital media including website maintenance
- Process and analyze internal and external data for segmentation and reporting
- Develop, propose, gain acceptance for, and implement plans designed to meet the credit union's short and long term marketing objectives
- Participate in preparation and execution of public relations and SEG events. Maintain and promote relations with target markets
- Development and execution of the annual marketing budget. Monitor the budget and track expenses
-Develop and implement member surveys regarding credit union products and services, potential products and services, quality of service, and other feedback to help the credit union meet member needs
- Maintain marketing compliance
- Maintain business correspondence, including phone, regular mail and email
- Coordinate meetings, events, conferences as needed
- Coordinate various ongoing projects as needed
- Continually monitor the progress of assigned projects against established goals and timelines
- Other duties and projects as assigned
What are the core qualifications?
- Three to five years of related progressive experience
- Marketing or related degree
- Project management experience
- MS Office suite knowledge/experience
- Understanding of data analysis and reporting
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to achieve individual and team goals
Why would you want to work here?
Financial Center offers a career, not just a job. The intrinsic rewards of working on our team are a mix of challenge and accomplishment, with pride in the direct contribution to our success. The extrinsic benefits we offer are comprehensive, and are not limited to, but include the following: Competitive salary Performance based incentives Medical, dental and vision insurance Life insurance 401(k) with employer match Tuition reimbursement Paid vacation Paid holidays
Financial Center Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
SYNOPSIS OF DUTIES:
Responsible for the development, management, execution, and evaluation of effective marketing plans, product development, community outreach, public relations, and communications in alignment with and in support of credit union business plan and initiatives.Plans, directs, and coordinates marketing efforts focusing on driving brand creation and awareness, membership growth, retention, and product penetration. Oversees all marketing activities including website management, business development efforts, and all marketing, media, social media, and digital marketing campaigns.
1. Develop and oversee all marketing strategies in alignment with the credit union’s business plan.
2. Work with both internal and external partners to create and leverage brand essence, positioning, purpose, and differentiated value propositions in support of membership growth and retention, share growth, loan growth, millennial penetration, and increased brand awareness via public relations, internal communications, sales support, and promotional activities.
3. Develop and implement strategic marketing plans to support front-line staff’s efforts to provide member solutions, including overseeing all in-branch advertising and product promotion activities and placement. Effectively communicate and provide to employees marketing material for all new products and/or services.
4. Manage and evaluate marketing programs and materials such as direct mail, advertising, social media, event support, and promotions. Oversee the design, development, and compliance of the credit union’s website, digital, and e-commerce efforts.
5. Recommend new or enhanced products and services, new market segments, alternative marketing channels, new interactive technologies with social media, and other strategic initiatives as appropriate based on competitor and peer data.
6. Manage all external communications activities, including public releases and relations, media relations, public service announcements, and educational seminars to increase existing and potential member awareness of products and services and ensure they meet the quality standards and image consistent with PLCU’s mission and vision.
7. Accurately measure the ROI, general effectiveness, and revenue generation and growth of marketing campaigns, product promotions, and third-party partnerships to determine the most efficient utilization and allocation of marketing resources
8. Gather, analyze and develop data concerning business potential (demographic trends), member preferences and behaviors (psychographics), cultural norms and traditions (market distinctions), and retailing prerequisites (service delivery essentials) to assist management in making data-based decisions regarding service delivery methodology
and practices for each service outlet.
9. Oversee the management of the credit union’s MCIF system and the production of current and relevant data regarding account usage, account profitability, trends and preferences, strengths, weaknesses, threats and opportunities. Use MCIF data to make recommendations for change, improvement, product management, pricing strategies, and other tactical measures to achieve organizational goals.
10. Strengthen the credit union’s position in the community by sponsoring and/or coordinating local events and various other community support events. Coordinate the credit union’s annual members’ meeting and scholarship presentations.
11. Direct and supervise the work and progress of department personnel. Ensure overall administration and compliance of personnel policies including department staffing, training, employee counseling, performance appraisals, and salary recommendations. Ensure an environment of equal employment opportunity.
12. Comply with all applicable laws, regulations, policies, and procedures. Adhere to all security procedures and regulatory guidelines for Regulation CC, the Bank Secrecy Act, OFAC, and USA Patriot Act/Customer Identification Act (CIP). Maintain confidentiality of current, past, and potential members and their personal and financial information.
13. Other assignments that may need the employee's expertise and/or knowledge so as to allow the completion of the assignment.
Chief Operations Officer
DEPARTMENT DIRECT REPORTS:
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS :
1. Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, management, public relations, or related field.
2. Eight (8) years of management and marketing and/or public relations experience.
3. Proven knowledge of, and experience with, social media and digital marketing.
4. Working knowledge of MCIF databases and a strong proficiency in Word and Excel.
5. Excellent analytical and oral and written communication skills, with a demonstrated ability to extrapolate probable outcomes from data. Must also correspond effectively with management and all levels of staff.
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION, CONTACT:
President & CEO
Executive Leadership Institute Inc.