Submit a job for posting, tweeting, communicating and sharing with our network.
Position Summary: The Marketing and Digital Media Specialist will support all aspects of the marketing function in support of our organizational goals with the primary focus on deepening the share of wallet of existing members and acquiring new business through digital and social channels.
• Assists with the development, implementation, and management of the annual marketing and communication plan that is comprised of a variety of promotional campaigns and touchpoints.
• Coordinates and assists with the creation, management, and implementation of multiple forms of marketing and communication including, but not limited to digital advertising (display and search), video, direct mail and eMail campaigns.
• Coordinates and assists with the creation and implementation of our social media strategy including content creation and posts, advertising, blog creation and management with the goal of increasing engagement and driving business.
• Uses internet and social media monitoring tools to manage and protect our brand which includes responding to posts and complaint resolution.
• Assists with improving organic web traffic through search engine optimization (SEO).
• Assists with research, analysis and implementation of strategies to improve activation, usage and retention of existing members.
• Manages and maintains existing vendor relationships.
• Writes, develops, implements, manages and maintains various forms of communication including, but not limited to ATM marketing screens, branch merchandising, in-branch TV system, brochures, inserts, applications and various other channels.
• Manages and maintains marketing database (MCIF) including monthly processing and bi-annual reporting.
• Produces and analyzes a variety of reports.
• Responsible for website updates and maintenance.
• Provides back-up to Marketing and Communications Manager and other department personnel, as necessary.
• Performs special projects and other responsibilities as assigned.
Knowledge, Qualifications and Skills:
• Education: Bachelor’s degree in marketing, public relations, communications or advertising desired.
Degree in other disciplines or equivalent experience will be considered.
• Experience: Minimum three years marketing experience required; knowledge of credit union industry, financial marketing, regulations and compliance highly desired. Must have experience with a wide variety of marketing channels with an emphasis on digital and social channels. Must have experience with data-based marketing (Integrator, preferred).
• Skills and Abilities: Excellent oral and written communication and cross functional management skills required. Must be a self-starter who is team oriented with a strong service philosophy that is able to multi-task and manage projects from conception to completion with little supervision and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment. Must demonstrate excellent time management, project management and organizational skills. Proficiency in copywriting, editing and proofreading is essential to position. Proficiency in computer programs, (e.g., Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite).
• Extra Credit Skills: You will bring your enthusiasm, collaborative work-style, inquisitive attitude, flexibility, creativity, focus on excellence, strong analytical skills and overall “great-to-work-with” demeanor. Graphic design ability is a plus.
• Travel Required: Minimal travel expected. Any travel during assigned shifts requires ability to operate personal vehicle.
• Hours Required: Exempt employee with a work schedule of Monday through Friday, generally 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Hours may fluctuate moderately to accommodate business needs.
• Environmental Conditions: Work is primarily performed within a cubicle on a second floor of two-story building with elevator. Subject to standard background noise found in an office environment.
Physical Job Requirements: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by the person in this position to successfully perform the essential functions for the position.
• Sit, Stand, Walk: While performing the duties of the job the person in this position is regularly required to sit, stand, walk and move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office equipment etc. The duties in this position may require travel via personal vehicle which may result in long periods of sitting.
• Use of Hands/Fingers: To operate a computer, computer keyboard, mouse and other office productivity machinery, such as but not limited to; a calculator, copy machine and computer printer. The person in this position is frequently required to sit and reach with hands and arms.
• Speech/Hearing: The person in this position frequently communicates via phone and in person. Must be able to talk to/hear clients and colleagues.
• Lifting/Pulling/Carrying: The person in this position must occasionally lift/move up to 20 lbs.
• Bending/Kneeling: The person in this position occasionally moves to retrieve items from low cabinets for use in daily work activities.
Resumes and cover letters can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Los Angeles Police Federal Credit Union is seeking a Marketing Copywriter to join its fun, fast-paced marketing team. You’ll showcase your creativity, versatility, copywriting ninja skills, and problem-solving abilities while working on a wide variety of materials and projects that support the strategic objectives of the organization. You’ll also fix run on sentences like the one you just read. It goes without saying that you’ll do all of this accurately and on-time.
You’ll be highly productive, have a positive attitude, a hunger to continuously learn new skills, work independently, be accountable, and roll up your sleeves and pitch in wherever needed. You’ll also enjoy the many perks of working at a company that has consistently been recognized as one of the “Best Places to Work,” and a culture of service to each other and our members.
Annualized Starting Rate: $60,000 – $75,000 depending on experience and qualifications
Wage Classification: Non- Exempt
- Write creative, compelling, error-free copy with emphasis on brand, value proposition, problem-solution dynamics, education, and call to action for all marketing materials; including web, direct mail, email, advertisements, newsletters, brochures, point-of-purchase displays, reports, proposals, scripts, press releases, social media, product manual, correspondence, etc.
- Ability to write about a variety of topics such as our products and services, financial education, consumer security best practices, and fraud prevention.
- Adhere to financial products and services advertising compliance regulations.
- Tailor writing styles to fit various media formats.
- Multitask and simultaneously manage/meet multiple jobs and deadlines for regularly recurring assignments as well as campaigns, promotions, and projects.
- Use our workflow software to route materials to appropriate stakeholders for approvals.
- Develop content and responses for social media channels; monitor social media channels.
- Develop expertise in our audience (members) and in our products and services.
- Perform miscellaneous duties such as ensuring all publically and internally accessible content is current and accurate.
- Provide general support to the Marketing Department at offsite events, which may require driving and working occasional nights and weekends.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, English, Journalism, or related field.
- Minimum of three years’ experience as a copywriter; previous experience in the financial services industry highly preferred.
- Knowledge of marketing/advertising theory, strategies, principles.
- Ability to multitask, meet deadlines, work independently, quickly, and accurately, with great attention to detail.
- Knowledge of print and direct mail production, email marketing systems, website content management systems, and social media management tools and best practices preferred.
- Fluent in Microsoft Office.
- Required License and/or Documentation: If driving for company business, must have valid California driver’s license and proof of current insurance coverage.
Los Angeles Police Federal Credit Union is an “employer of choice.” Our highly engaged, talented, and dedicated team of associates are a huge factor in creating a fun and rewarding work culture, which lead to “Best Places to Work” awards every year since 2008. These honors have been local, regional, statewide, and national. We offer an exceptional total compensation package, unmatched by our competitors. Our average employee tenure is 10+ years.
Since 1936, our focus at LAPFCU has been serving the financial needs of the Los Angeles law enforcement community, their families and select law enforcement-related groups.
LAPFCU is a non-profit corporation owned by its members (shareholders) who elect a Board of Directors from our membership to establish policies, and who appoint a president to implement such policies. As a member-owned financial institution, LAPFCU has no stockholders or outside owners to answer to; we’re dedicated only to serving our members and providing them with superior financial services and products.
To enhance the quality of life for the Los Angeles law enforcement community and their families by serving as a trusted partner, providing rewarding financial solutions through exceptional service.
Nothing in this job advertisement restricts the right of LAPFCU to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this position at any time.
LAPFCU is an Equal Opportunity Employer. LAPFCU complies with the City of Los Angeles’ “Ban-the-Box” ordinance (aka The Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring).
Be a part of one of the most successful financial institutions in the country.
Star One Credit Union is the Silicon Valley's largest, member-owned financial institution. Star One offers financial services to more than 100,000 members worldwide. With assets over $9 billion, Star One is the largest credit union based in Silicon Valley and ranked tenth in total assets among more than 6,500 credit unions nationally.
Advantages of a Credit Union
As a member owned financial institution we are focused on providing long-term financial solutions to all of our members. As a result, we are able to return our profits back to you in the form of money saving benefits, including: higher interest on saving accounts, lower interest rates on loans and reasonable, if any, fees on products and services like checking, credit cards and real estate loans.
Our Mission is to help members improve their lives by delivering valuable financial services.
Graphic Designer - Sunnyvale
Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm
Responsible for completing a variety of graphic design responsibilities to further Star One marketing objectives. Oversees branch merchandise planning, development, and implementation. Provides professional graphics, images, and designs for all Star One digital and print marketing collateral including brochures, print advertisements, promotional handouts, signs, direct mail pieces, newsletters, multimedia presentations, and website pages. Develops and writes copy for marketing pieces. Coordinates activities with outside printers, service agencies, advertisers, and vendors to complete projects within scheduled deadlines and ensures that marketing materials are of the highest quality. Assists in media planning and development.
EXPERIENCE/MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor's degree in graphic design, marketing, art, or a related field and a minimum of five years of experience in graphic design or related area; or the equivalent level of education and experience. Must be proficient in Adobe graphic design programs including Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator. Requires excellent understanding of image file and format requirements for digital and print pieces. Experience with commercial and fine art illustrations, digital image editing, and web site design. Project management skills required.
Creative, flexible and innovative team player. Excellent written, editing, and verbal communication skills as well as member service skills. Well organized, detail and deadline oriented, and ability to work independently under limited supervision, and as a team player. Ability to work in a fast paced environment, prioritize tasks, and effectively complete multiple projects simultaneously.
MUST HAVE GOOD CREDIT.
We are a proud Equal Opportunity/AAP Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled
Under the direction of the Vice President of Marketing, your major responsibilities will include:
• Manage advertising/sales promotions by developing ad copy, writing promotional pieces and designing layouts for a variety of media and channels. Work with multiple vendors to facilitate production and publishing of marketing collateral.
• Participate in multi-channel marketing and sales planning, including an analysis of competitive products/services and selling techniques, legislation, budgets, pricing and distribution. Write, design and produce materials such as newsletters, brochures and statement inserts.
• Manage and maintain digital marketing channels including, but not limited to website, social media and mobile advertising.
• Coordinate special events; monitor planning, schedules and implementation as required for proper execution of each event. Represent the Credit Union by attending events as needed, including evening and weekends.
• Conduct market research and recommend product/service modifications or improvements.
Our ideal candidate will possess: strong written and verbal communication skills and prior marketing experience, preferably in the financial services industry. Working knowledge of graphic design, content management systems, HTML and web design software required. Must have the ability to multi-task, work independently and prioritize a variety of tasks and projects in a fast paced environment. Proven attention to detail, strong problem resolution skills and follow through a must. Must be proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe Suite. Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred. A professional appearance and demeanor are required.
For immediate consideration, apply today!
CommonWealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Financial Center Credit Union, over $400 million strong, has been making members dreams come true since 1954. Originally chartered to serve San Joaquin County employees, we currently serve our original sponsor group, their families, and a host of other groups/organizations. Our successful business plan is one of focused differentiation, putting us at the top of the NCUA peer group ranking for over 20 years. With a net worth ratio of over 20%, we pride ourselves on sound financial management and stellar results. Combining a fun work environment with a friendly atmosphere, employment with us is not just a job, but a career. Our mission focuses on providing credit where credit is due. We strive to return true value back to our members and you could be a part of it!
What is this position all about?
We are looking for a responsible, results oriented Director of Marketing to help us execute our mission as a not-for-profit financial cooperative. The Director of Marketing is responsible for improving the credit union's competitive positon, consistent with our mission, within the markets served; coordinate marketing efforts toward the accomplishment of overall initiatives. Project and vendor management; to include coordinating and overseeing direct communication, maintaining project organization and scheduling, project documentation, and preparation of presentations. Omnichannel campaign development, coordination, communication, and processing/evaluation of data. Additional duties include internal communications, event management, and contributing to other duties as needed. Successful candidates will possess strong leadership, analytical and organizational skills.
What would you do?
- Project management to include vendor relations, time and task management and scheduling
- Interact and communicate with all those impacted by promotions, new products, ad campaigns, and collateral material
- Develop, direct, and implement production and distribution of all marketing materials, ranging from traditional to digital media including website maintenance
- Process and analyze internal and external data for segmentation and reporting
- Develop, propose, gain acceptance for, and implement plans designed to meet the credit union's short and long term marketing objectives
- Participate in preparation and execution of public relations and SEG events. Maintain and promote relations with target markets
- Development and execution of the annual marketing budget. Monitor the budget and track expenses
-Develop and implement member surveys regarding credit union products and services, potential products and services, quality of service, and other feedback to help the credit union meet member needs
- Maintain marketing compliance
- Maintain business correspondence, including phone, regular mail and email
- Coordinate meetings, events, conferences as needed
- Coordinate various ongoing projects as needed
- Continually monitor the progress of assigned projects against established goals and timelines
- Other duties and projects as assigned
What are the core qualifications?
- Three to five years of related progressive experience
- Marketing or related degree
- Project management experience
- MS Office suite knowledge/experience
- Understanding of data analysis and reporting
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to achieve individual and team goals
Why would you want to work here?
Financial Center offers a career, not just a job. The intrinsic rewards of working on our team are a mix of challenge and accomplishment, with pride in the direct contribution to our success. The extrinsic benefits we offer are comprehensive, and are not limited to, but include the following: Competitive salary Performance based incentives Medical, dental and vision insurance Life insurance 401(k) with employer match Tuition reimbursement Paid vacation Paid holidays
Financial Center Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
SYNOPSIS OF DUTIES:
Responsible for the development, management, execution, and evaluation of effective marketing plans, product development, community outreach, public relations, and communications in alignment with and in support of credit union business plan and initiatives.Plans, directs, and coordinates marketing efforts focusing on driving brand creation and awareness, membership growth, retention, and product penetration. Oversees all marketing activities including website management, business development efforts, and all marketing, media, social media, and digital marketing campaigns.
1. Develop and oversee all marketing strategies in alignment with the credit union’s business plan.
2. Work with both internal and external partners to create and leverage brand essence, positioning, purpose, and differentiated value propositions in support of membership growth and retention, share growth, loan growth, millennial penetration, and increased brand awareness via public relations, internal communications, sales support, and promotional activities.
3. Develop and implement strategic marketing plans to support front-line staff’s efforts to provide member solutions, including overseeing all in-branch advertising and product promotion activities and placement. Effectively communicate and provide to employees marketing material for all new products and/or services.
4. Manage and evaluate marketing programs and materials such as direct mail, advertising, social media, event support, and promotions. Oversee the design, development, and compliance of the credit union’s website, digital, and e-commerce efforts.
5. Recommend new or enhanced products and services, new market segments, alternative marketing channels, new interactive technologies with social media, and other strategic initiatives as appropriate based on competitor and peer data.
6. Manage all external communications activities, including public releases and relations, media relations, public service announcements, and educational seminars to increase existing and potential member awareness of products and services and ensure they meet the quality standards and image consistent with PLCU’s mission and vision.
7. Accurately measure the ROI, general effectiveness, and revenue generation and growth of marketing campaigns, product promotions, and third-party partnerships to determine the most efficient utilization and allocation of marketing resources
8. Gather, analyze and develop data concerning business potential (demographic trends), member preferences and behaviors (psychographics), cultural norms and traditions (market distinctions), and retailing prerequisites (service delivery essentials) to assist management in making data-based decisions regarding service delivery methodology
and practices for each service outlet.
9. Oversee the management of the credit union’s MCIF system and the production of current and relevant data regarding account usage, account profitability, trends and preferences, strengths, weaknesses, threats and opportunities. Use MCIF data to make recommendations for change, improvement, product management, pricing strategies, and other tactical measures to achieve organizational goals.
10. Strengthen the credit union’s position in the community by sponsoring and/or coordinating local events and various other community support events. Coordinate the credit union’s annual members’ meeting and scholarship presentations.
11. Direct and supervise the work and progress of department personnel. Ensure overall administration and compliance of personnel policies including department staffing, training, employee counseling, performance appraisals, and salary recommendations. Ensure an environment of equal employment opportunity.
12. Comply with all applicable laws, regulations, policies, and procedures. Adhere to all security procedures and regulatory guidelines for Regulation CC, the Bank Secrecy Act, OFAC, and USA Patriot Act/Customer Identification Act (CIP). Maintain confidentiality of current, past, and potential members and their personal and financial information.
13. Other assignments that may need the employee's expertise and/or knowledge so as to allow the completion of the assignment.
Chief Operations Officer
DEPARTMENT DIRECT REPORTS:
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS :
1. Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, management, public relations, or related field.
2. Eight (8) years of management and marketing and/or public relations experience.
3. Proven knowledge of, and experience with, social media and digital marketing.
4. Working knowledge of MCIF databases and a strong proficiency in Word and Excel.
5. Excellent analytical and oral and written communication skills, with a demonstrated ability to extrapolate probable outcomes from data. Must also correspond effectively with management and all levels of staff.
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION, CONTACT:
President & CEO
Executive Leadership Institute Inc.