Submit a job for posting, tweeting, communicating and sharing with our network.
Santa Cruz Community Credit Union is currently seeking an experienced marketing professional to lead our brand development, community engagement, social media and outreach efforts. Candidate should embrace the philosophy, mission, strategy and long term goals of the Credit Union. Candidate should display a commitment to quality service, exhibit critical thinking skills and have the ability to oversee key areas of marketing management including products & services, social media, analytics, public relations, financial education and special projects as assigned by the CEO. Manages and presents projects with a high level of project management skill.
Incumbent will have at minimum a Bachelor of Arts degree from an accredited university, or minimum ten years’ marketing experience within a credit union. This is a key management position reporting directly to the President/CEO. Compensation commensurate with experience.
Interested applicants, please submit your application, resume and cover letter, along with one writing sample to: Santa Cruz Community Credit Union, 324 Front Street, Santa Cruz, CA, 95062, Attn: Human Resources, or email to: email@example.com.
Pacific Service Credit Union, Concord, CA
Position Summary: The Marketing and Digital Media Specialist will support all aspects of the marketing function in support of our organizational goals with the primary focus on deepening the share of wallet of existing members and acquiring new business through digital and social channels.
• Assists with the development, implementation, and management of the annual marketing and communication plan that is comprised of a variety of promotional campaigns and touchpoints.
• Coordinates and assists with the creation, management, and implementation of multiple forms of marketing and communication including, but not limited to digital advertising (display and search), video, direct mail and eMail campaigns.
• Coordinates and assists with the creation and implementation of our social media strategy including content creation and posts, advertising, blog creation and management with the goal of increasing engagement and driving business.
• Uses internet and social media monitoring tools to manage and protect our brand which includes responding to posts and complaint resolution.
• Assists with improving organic web traffic through search engine optimization (SEO).
• Assists with research, analysis and implementation of strategies to improve activation, usage and retention of existing members.
• Manages and maintains existing vendor relationships.
• Writes, develops, implements, manages and maintains various forms of communication including, but not limited to ATM marketing screens, branch merchandising, in-branch TV system, brochures, inserts, applications and various other channels.
• Manages and maintains marketing database (MCIF) including monthly processing and bi-annual reporting.
• Produces and analyzes a variety of reports.
• Responsible for website updates and maintenance.
• Provides back-up to Marketing and Communications Manager and other department personnel, as necessary.
• Performs special projects and other responsibilities as assigned.
Knowledge, Qualifications and Skills:
• Education: Bachelor’s degree in marketing, public relations, communications or advertising desired. Degree in other disciplines or equivalent experience will be considered.
• Experience: Minimum three years marketing experience required; knowledge of credit union industry, financial marketing, regulations and compliance highly desired. Must have experience with a wide variety of marketing channels with an emphasis on digital and social channels. Must have experience with data-based marketing (Integrator, preferred).
• Skills and Abilities: Excellent oral and written communication and cross functional management skills required. Must be a self-starter who is team oriented with a strong service philosophy that is able to multi-task and manage projects from conception to completion with little supervision and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment. Must demonstrate excellent time management, project management and organizational skills. Proficiency in copywriting, editing and proofreading is essential to position. Proficiency in computer programs, (e.g., Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite).
• Extra Credit Skills: You will bring your enthusiasm, collaborative work-style, inquisitive attitude, flexibility, creativity, focus on excellence, strong analytical skills and overall “great-to-work-with” demeanor. Graphic design ability is a plus.
• Travel Required: Minimal travel expected. Any travel during assigned shifts requires ability to operate personal vehicle.
• Hours Required: Exempt employee with a work schedule of Monday through Friday, generally 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Hours may fluctuate moderately to accommodate business needs.
• Environmental Conditions: Work is primarily performed within a cubicle on a second floor of two-story building with elevator. Subject to standard background noise found in an office environment.
Physical Job Requirements:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by the person in this position to successfully perform the essential functions for the position.
• Sit, Stand, Walk: While performing the duties of the job the person in this position is regularly required to sit, stand, walk and move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office equipment etc. The duties in this position may require travel via personal vehicle which may result in long periods of sitting.
• Use of Hands/Fingers: To operate a computer, computer keyboard, mouse and other office productivity machinery, such as but not limited to; a calculator, copy machine and computer printer. The person in this position is frequently required to sit and reach with hands and arms.
• Speech/Hearing: The person in this position frequently communicates via phone and in person. Must be able to talk to/hear clients and colleagues.
• Lifting/Pulling/Carrying: The person in this position must occasionally lift/move up to 20 lbs.
• Bending/Kneeling: The person in this position occasionally moves to retrieve items from low cabinets for use in daily work activities.